URBANopt Class Project
- Git Bash
- This program can be used to execute all URBANopt commands
- Visual Studio Code
- This program can be used for editing Ruby (.rb) files
Ensure all reported figures are properly formatted and captioned. Focus your efforts on addressing stated objectives and do not be distracted by the extra data available to you in the results reports. You will need to combine information from the individual feature reports to generate the required figures. Be sure to provide thoughtful qualitative assessment in addition to reporting the quantitative values.
Time estimates are set for each of the tasks. Students may spend more or less time completing the tasks.
- Activity 0 - Installation and Basic Concepts
- Activity 1 - Temporal Demand Diversity
- Activity 2 - Energy Efficiency Measures
- Activity 3 - Distributed Energy Resources
- Activity 4 - Demand Flexibility Measures